After over four years as our Executive Director, Dawn Jones has accepted a new position as President and CEO of Greenleaf Family Center. Dawn brought enthusiasm and professionalism to CANAPI and we are very sorry to see her leave, but wish her the best in her new position.
As such, CANAPI is now seeking a new Executive Director.
The Executive Director is responsible for overseeing the day-to-day operations of two housing facilities, the LGBT community center, the delivery of social support services to clients of the agency and AIDS education and testing in the community. The ideal candidate will be an energetic self-starter and have a strong fundraising and public relations background, as well as experience in administration, marketing, education, social work and human resources.
Resume with salary requirements, references or any questions may be sent to email@example.com. CANAPI is an EEO Employer.
Akron Pride Initiative
- Advocates for the rights of the LGBT community
- Serves as a safe meeting location for several LGBT organizations
- Hosts seminars, educational meetings & social events
- All of our groups & activities encourage the inclusion of diversity from within the LGBT Community
Community AIDS Network
- Provides risk reduction
- HIV testing
- Education & housing for individuals who are HIV positive
- Community outreach & community referrals