what is one Life?
- Youth and young adult empowerment through an evidence-based prevention program called Say It Straightforward (also known as Say It Straight™)
- Free and confidential HIV and hepatitis C testing and linkage to care
- Substance misuse, HIV, and hepatitis C prevention messaging throughout the community
- Capacity building to increase prevention services for 13-24 year old minority populations
HIV and Hepatitis C Testing, Counseling, and Referral Services
To see how the test is done, click here
Say it Straightforward
(Say It Straight™)
what is Say it straightforward?
Say It Straightforward is a research-based skills building program that results in:
- Empowered communication skills and behaviors
- Increased self-awareness, positive relationships, and personal and social responsibility
- Decreased risky or destructive behaviors
To schedule a Say It Straightforward training for your organization, email Outreach Specialist Aly Hameister at firstname.lastname@example.org and include "Say It Straightforward" in the subject.