Ohio Community Planning Group
Vision, Mission, and Goals
- The mission of OCPG is to develop and periodically update a Comprehensive HIV Prevention Plan for the state of Ohio that directs ongoing prevention activities which are consistent with recognized needs and priorities.
- This will be accomplished through an ongoing participatory planning process designed to secure a broad range of perspectives, build consensus, and mobilize resources to support HIV Prevention Programs.
- The primary task of OCPG is to develop a Comprehensive HIV Prevention Plan that includes prioritized target populations and prevention activities/interventions for each target population.
Second Wednesday in January, March, May, July, August, October at 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
State Library of Ohio
274 E. First Avenue
Columbus, OH 43201
- Advocacy and policy
- Internet/technology-based programs
- Treatment as prevention
- Alcohol and other drugs
- Mental health
- Pre/post-exposure prophylaxis
- Other STDs
- And more!
- Local and state health departments
- Colleges and universities
- HIV/AIDS and other social service agencies
- Community representatives concerned with HIV prevention and care
Membership is open to everyone. Please consider joining us.